CURRENTLY RESTOCKING SEASONS - all orders will be shipped mid-February
This 7-Part study guides you through 7 well-known seasons of life. As depicted in Ecclesiastes 3, these seasons are inevitable, allowing our lives to be shaped and transformed by God and His will. They range from the good, the bad, the hard, the testing, and the empowering.
Every season has been split up into five seperate parts, allowing you to take them one at a time each weekday. This aids in your ability to dive deep into every aspect of this study. Then, during the weekends, we have provided Reflection Questions, allowing you to take time to foundationalize any truth that was transformative.
The length of each devotion has been set to accompany a busy schedule, without hurting the depth and beauty of both the Scriptures and each season.
This 8x10 study is 150 pages and is in full-color.
- Full Scripture readings for each day
- A 750-1000 word devotion to accompany the day's reading
- Space for journaling and prayer
- Beautiful artwork and typography
- Discussion questions and challenges every day
- Weekly "Reflection Questions" great for small groups
Thank you for your interest!