Throughout the history of the church, the book of Romans has been deemed as one of the most powerful displays of the Gospel. This engaging devotional is a 55-day study through the whole book of Romans, uncovering every day "the way of the righteous."
It is split up into 11 weeks, allowing the reader to journey through Romans 4-12 verses at a time. Following each daily passage is a 500-750 word devotional. The length of each devotion has been set to accompany a busy schedule, without hurting the depth and beauty of the Scriptures.
At the end of each “Week,” there is a Reflection Day (providing the reader with questions and prayers to further dwell on). If read in the context of a small group, these questions provide a great starting place for discussion.
This 8x10 study is 165 pages and is in full-color.
- Full Scripture reading for each day
- A 500-750 word devotion to accompany the day's reading
- A "Daily Prayer" following each devotion
- Space for journaling and prayer
- Beautiful artwork and typography
- Discussion questions and/or challenges every day
- Weekly "Reflection Questions" great for small groups
- Comes with 3, Romans Study Memory Cards!